About this course
This course - held at LH Academy's training facility near Amsterdam - is a very hands-on, practical training experience to engage the service mind-set and increase confidence, finesse and expertise in the different service style techniques.
By building on relationships through teamwork and identifying personal responsibilities, participants learn how working together to streamline operations, both in the front and back of house, will improve the service flow and ultimately improve the guest experience.
The course is run by our training partner, LH Academy.
What you'll learn
The service training modules include:
- Role of the Hospitality Specialist/Interior Yacht Professional
- Service Organisation
- Service Styles: American, French, Butler, Russian, Buffet, Silver and Synchronized
- Service Sequence and the Service Plan
- Table Settings and Table Seating
- Menu and Food Knowledge
- Wine and Champagne Service Techniques
- Room and Tray Service
- Caviar Service
- Cigar Service
- Protocol and Etiquette
- Communication: verbal and non-verbal
- Complaint Handling.
Upon successful completion of the course you'll receive:
- Luxury Hospitality certificate - Service Specialist
- PYA GUEST certificate - Yacht Interior Advanced Service - Level 1 (3 days)
- PYA GUEST certificate - Yacht Interior Advanced Service - Level 2 (2 days)
Next available date
Please contact the admissions team if you require more information about this course.
Online bookings will be confirmed with joining information within one working day of the booking being made. Confirmation of payment should be received in the normal way.
Please ensure that you follow the booking process and do not enter payment details more than once, unless you are booking more than one course. If you experience any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- +33 (0)646 081 660
Normal office hours are (UK time):9am-5pm Monday to Friday