About this course
The aim of the course is to address the requirements of the ISM Code, enabling you to carry out safety audits to ISM systems in a maritime environment.
What you'll learn
Course sessions include: an introduction to the course; ISM introduction; audit introduction and techniques; workshops covering checklists, ISM scenarios and non-conformity reporting, and corrective action.
On completion, you should have the knowledge to:
- understand the purpose and benefits of internal audit,
- plan and prepare audits,
- understand and use standard audit techniques,
- write properly-worded, non-conformity and observational reports,
- produce objective and constructive audit reports and summaries,
- initiate action to resolve non-conformities and verify satisfactory completion of corrective action.
Please note: lunch and refreshments are included in the course fee.
Next available date
Please contact the admissions team if you require more information about this course.
Online bookings will be confirmed with joining information within one working day of the booking being made. Confirmation of payment should be received in the normal way.
Please ensure that you follow the booking process and do not enter payment details more than once, unless you are booking more than one course. If you experience any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.